Saturday, March 3, 2012

heart patches
















While shopping the other day, I was eying up some cute menswear-style cardigans with elbow patches at H&M. But the next thing you know, I had a handful of adorable clothes for my 14-month-old daughter, and like all new mommies, I chose buying her clothes over shopping for myself.

Enter Pinterest. (Come on, you know the awesome-ness of Pinterst, right?) I found this tutorial from A Beautiful Mess and thought, I can do that! So I dug an old, boring cardigan out of my closet and made my own.

I did modify it just a bit and cut my patches out of an old T-shirt and used the iron-on paper to keep my hearts still while I stitched and make it a little more sturdy. I think it turned out super-cute!

This is Angie for Keyluxe.


No comments:

Post a Comment